Zayn Malik

Minggu, 06 Maret 2016

Cat


 
Hello guys! This week, I will tell you about my favorite animal. My favorite animal is cat. 

Cats similar to tigers and lions. It has four leg, two ears, one nose, one mouth, but cats are smaller than tigers and lions. Cat is pets, like dogs. There are many types of cats. There are persian, siamese, etc. Cats have fluffy fur. Some of people love cat because of their fluffy fur. Cats have whiskers in their face. In the night, their eyes like a flashlight. Cats have a tail. Each cats have a different tail shape. There are long, short, etc. Their favorite food is fish, but in Indonesia cats also eat mouse. Is it disgusting right? Yes, ofcorse. But, I don't care about it. I love cats.


Thats all about my favorite animal. Don't forget to write comment! Thankyou

3 komentar:

  1. wow! I think your favourite animal is very cute and Fluffy fur. What 's your name of the cat? Hahaha.....

    BalasHapus
  2. yuhuuu. Cintya I do not like cat. I hate cat so much
    but thank you for your information about cat. :D

    BalasHapus
  3. it is a simple description cintya and it is a cute animal hehe but look at your sentence ' It has four leg' you know what i mean cin ^^
    great joob!

    BalasHapus