Zayn Malik

Sabtu, 12 Maret 2016

Autobiography



My name is Katarina Cintya Puspita. I am 19 years old. I am Indonesian. I was born in Surabaya City. I used to live in Gresik, but now My family and I live in Surabaya. I am studying English in Widya Mandala University, Surabaya. Every Monday until Friday, I go to campus at 5.30 a.m. I like dancing, singing, and traveling. Dancing and Singing are my hobby.  Every week, I always practice dancing and singing. Traveling is my new hobby. I usually traveling with my boyfriend round East Java. Someday, I want to traveling around the world with him. Every Saturday and Sunday, I always watch my favorite TV show. My favorite TV show is “My Trip My Adventure”. This TV show is my favorite because they show how to enjoy the nature of Indonesia. I like to watching movies. My favorite is comedy movie. Sometimes, I like to reading novel. When I am bored, I usually listen to music. My favorite are hip hop and pop music. I like hip hop music because my hobby is also hip hop dancing. My favorite food is “bakso”. “Bakso” is very popular in Indonesia. I have best friends. They are Sesil, Widi, Via, Lidya, and Ika. Now, they are in the same class with me. They are very friendly and I enjoy with them.
I am the first child of my parents. My parents are Laurensius Suroso and Perpetua Kusmawarti. My father is a teacher in Vocational High School in Tidar street, Surabaya. He teaches electrical engineering. My mother is teacher too,  in Junior High School in Kalijudan street, Surabaya. She teaches music. I have two brother. The first one is Tito. He is 18 years old. He is very big, so some of people who meet us think that he is older than me. Now, he is studying in Stanislaus High School, Surabaya. And the last one is Theo. He is 10 years old. He is very thin because he does not like to eat too much. Now, he is studying in Saint Theresia 2 Elementary Shool, Surabaya. We like to eating durian. We are durian lovers.

Don't forget to write comment guys, so I can revise this autobiography and fixed it before the deadline. Thankyou ;;)

3 komentar:

  1. aww, i get jealous when i read this one, hope i can travel around east java or even around the world with my future boyfriend :') you like durian? SAME! can we sometime eating durian together? hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. woo traveling with your friend so i jealous :') i hope you can invite your friend to travel together hehe

    BalasHapus