Zayn Malik

Sabtu, 20 Februari 2016

Funny Story

Hello guys !! This is my second post. I will tell you about my funny story. I don't know how many funny stories I had. And little bit I forget it. So, I try to remember it.

When I was in high school, my friend and I liked to hang out in the mall. One day, we went to Tunjungan Plaza. We wanted to watch "Coboy Junior the Movie". I used to be fan of them hahaha. My friend and I arrived in there around 11 a.m. When we were there, we saw some poeple assemble in front of the cinema door. And the cinema was still close. Wow! We were surprised about that. You know guys, people who assemble are teenager and their mothers, and they wanted to watch the same film. So, my friend and I go in front of cinema door to get the first line. When we were there my friend told me that she wanted to go to toilet. So, I must stand in line alone. When the security opened the door, some of teenager and their mother run to the tikets center. I was schocked. I wanted to get my tikets. So, I run faster than they. Finaly, I got 2 tikets. I was so happy. Some of teenager and their mother snatch away for the tikets. They was very wild. Hahaha ... And I think that is my frist time can snatch tikets with them.

That is my experience about funny story. Don't forget to write a comment! Thankyou ;;)


2 komentar:

  1. OMG I FEEL YOU, GIRL! Hahahaha. This is a "fangirling" mode: on, ya know? :p well like your story, but there's many typos there and there, don't forget to correct it first before you publish it, salts ;) aaaaaand, don't forget to comment on my blog too! Aha :p

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow is amazing about your funny story.Do not forget please give me a comment also in my post about funny real story.
    Thank you.:)

    BalasHapus